<<<<===Google+ Facebook Like and RETWEET HERE (above )
And Comment Below!
Yeah you heard me! Emotional, then they follow up with justifying with their logic. Then unfortunately for you, most of the time logic told them they made a mistake, and they quit!
If you have had this experience either yourself making a decision based on an emotional response, then you will also agree that it felt good temporarily. Most people can’t even explain to anyone including themselves why they made that decision.
So the first step is awareness.
So we know most people buy from an impulse and emotional response
They buy to satisfy something:
1 – satisfy a need to be loved or wanted
2 – satisfy a need for more money
3 – satisfy a need for more time
4 – satisfy a need for a better lifestyle
So You Know These Things, How Does That Help You In Your MLM?
How can you change your marketing to appeal to these four base desires?
With weight loss, maybe they will be loved more if they are slimmer?
For the opportunity, maybe they will be happier when they are making an extra xxx per month?
And different personalities will have different desires. It is our job to find out what their base desire is!
People Never Buy The Product Or MLM Opportunity, They Buy You First!
So your goal is not to get more knowledgeable about the fairy-dust in your product. That will never sell as well as becoming the person that they are looking for to lead them! Your goal is to become the person that you want to attract. I know that is not as exciting, but that will create the sustainable income that I know you want!
So first you must execute a plan that both works for you and can be passed along to those you wish to share your opportunity with!
- You need a simple plan and steps to execute that plan. Expect to have expenses, but of course don’t over-extend, it’s better to start on a small budget.
- The true mentor will help you when you are new and have not made anything yet! They do not push you to get the big kit if it’s not the right choice or not for you,
- The true mentor only makes promises that they will be able to deliver!
- The true leader leverages the power of team effort to help you; they are not threatened but empowered when you turn to others in the team!
- A true leader understands what it means and what it takes to be successful. They have the track-record and the team does too. Ask the hard questions you deserve to get the answers.
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
If you enjoyed this blog on how to get mlm results retweet, google plus and like and comment please
Tagged with: answers for networking • Business Work • Direct Marketing • effective mlm advertising techniques • Email Marketing • how to talk to people • how to's network marketing • how to's network marketing help • leaders create success in their mlm • Lynda Cromar • magnetic lead generation • Mlm Business • mlm business network strategies lead capture • mlm business tools • mlm coach • Mlm Marketing • MLM network • MLM network marketing secrets • mlm skills training • Mlm Training • multilevel • Network Marketing Business • network marketing tips • network marketing tools • online network marketing • Partnership • Prospects • success mentor coach • Traditional Business
Filed under: answers for networking
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!