Intentions a powerful word‚a powerful act‚ a powerful fact!
I know that is a mouthful! But Mechanism is just the “How To” of getting to What You Really WANT!
Until you define that clearly‚ it will always be a bit fuzzy where you are going and what you want to do. You will let distractions control you and you will let others influence you. Fear will be a big factor until the
BURNING DESIRE becomes so big that you will literally walk through flames to get it.
Through all kinds of influences through our life‚ our intention is often formed by others. Only when we get inside of ourselves and weed out the old programming that no longer serves us‚can be start to get down to the core of who we are and who we want to be.
When we take a set period of time daily‚ and use it to go deep and build a new intention based on who we want to be‚ not necessarily on whom we are‚ we tap into our own personal power. Setting clear intentions in every area of your life is the key to the success you want. This cannot be contingent on another person. We only have control over our own selves.
I encourage you if you have never heard or read a discussion about this to get Dr. Wayne Dyer’s book “The Power Of Intention”. It is going to explain this better than I can‚ I am not going to go deep with this but just to know it’s about taking whatever time it takes to find out what your true intention really is.
How Do I Know What My Intention Is?
Look at your results! If you think your intention is to build a big income through business‚ but the results keep you stuck and broke‚ maybe you have not actually defined your intention to the degree that you know in a deep level what it is.
Most of the time people are so wrapped up in the technique the How To‚ that they don’t realize the how to never gets the results until you know what kind of result that you want! That is worth going over and pondering.
Getting the How to before you know the results you want is like hitching a horse on a back of a wagon and expecting the wagon to pull the horse! So this is it: Define what you really want your life to look like?
THINK REALLY BIG!
Each day is about living in your intentions‚ seeing it feeling it‚ and then taking action. Don’t wait until the How to is in your face‚ but start to take some steps toward it. What can you do today to create that life you want? What is it that might be holding you back from that? Will you do anything‚ even if it doesn’t appear to be logical? Here is the thing‚ the things you have been doing up to now have gotten you what you have.
You May have to be willing to think of it in a totally different way! Can you open yourself to that? Your idea May come to you through inspiration or through another sharing something that works for them. It’s very important to actually take steps towards it every day‚ without letting fear rule you!
Be careful of the power you put behind your words. Because in this WORLD……Intention is Everything So what kind of words do you use when you are writing or talking about what you want? Do you use words like hopefully‚ try‚ to name a few? Those are not strong intention words. They have no power.
I am is one of the most empowering words you can use. It puts you in your intention. When you say it‚ it makes your whole being pay attention!
Today They Call It The Power Of Attraction When You Can Lose – To practice the law of attraction you must have the vision as to what you really and want and be passionate about it. That is intention! Most people lack the intention to fulfill what they desire to do. For example‚ you want to be rich‚ have a lovely relationship and a magnificent career. You are excited and you want to see results fast. But nothing happens in the beginning.
This is because the intensity of your intention is not strong enough. Once you have this‚you can attract what you want. Some intentions take much longer to manifest. Some of the reasons could be:
1. If you lose focus you lose it all. You have to put in energy if you want to create something. In the movie it has been repeated that you have the power to create. In other words‚ the more you think about a concept the more you realize it. Whatever you focus on expands.
The manifestation will also be as strong as your intention is. Act on what you want.
2. You have to be passionate about them. We mostly focus on what others desire and don’t pay heed to what we want. Passion is what adds the X factor to the concept you want to create. If you are not passionate or excited about you goals‚ you probably are wrong about wanting them.
3. Make your intentions very clear. The clarity should be to the highest level possible. What does it look like? What does it feel like? What do you look like in that picture? Who is with you?
4. You accidentally cancel your intention. How might you do that? By having conflicting beliefs! Are you using such words and If‚ and or but‚ those could negate the intention
5. You May even sabotage your relationship. Any negative emotion like fear‚ anger‚jealousy etc will neutralize your intentions. If you notice these qualities‚ nip them in the bud. Shift focus. Try to remember all the good things that you have received till now. Be thankful to whatever you have received. Be very choosy as to what you tell others. People’s negativity might also affect you. Then lastly…
Be Patient With Yourself! Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither is the better life you are looking to create for yourself and your family!