Going To No Excuses In Las Vegas..
Why are live events important?
I have heard a lot‚ I could even say I have heard it all‚ but I can always pick up new tidbits. Going to learn from your leaders‚ you can apply anything if you make up your mind. Go with a question. You will validate if its real and what they teaching is going to work. You will see real people that have been successful.
- When attending any event with positive like-minded people no matter what business they are in you never know what you May have that you can share (not always a business opportunity) You will be rubbing shoulders with very bright‚ and enlightened people. (IN FACT DON’T COME WITH THE MOTIVATION TO RECRUIT)
- There is a positive energy that is irresistible‚ which it would be very good to be absorbing if you are new to this.
- There are always new ideas‚ and new ways to look at things being shared both from the stage‚ but most importantly‚ from other individuals that you meet. My horizons were stretched beyond belief when I started attending these.
- Meet up with people from your own company! You can also master-mind with other MLM people‚ there is great strength in this‚ although some of my greatest leaders have come from that kind of contact.
- Sometimes there are actual programs that you would want to take advantage of that would further your your MLM career.
- Look for mentorship‚ often at least for me‚ I have found that my mentor in my company just doesn’t me‚ and I need to find someone outside of my company.
- It is an opportunity to stretch your own comfort-zone and get used to being in unfamiliar situations and get good at being there and presenting yourself well.
- Be prepared to actually participate because that is where the best things happen. I don’t go “loner” although my personality is kind of introvert. Its important to be there and to meet and greet everyone you can.
- New associations are formed that can be beneficial in many different ways‚ I have met new people that I would not have met another way‚ and its a way to form all kinds of new alliances‚ its not about recruiting but sharing ideas and learning from each other.
- You can get around the leaders and actually ask some of your burning questions‚and they will actually answer!