Longevity – Its Great to Bring In New People‚ How Do You Keep Them
How Do We Achieve Longevity in MLM?
When I started in MLM I had some things that I needed answers about although I didn’t know how to articulate them:
- I had fears‚ fears of objections and rejections. And the big one fear of failure.
- I needed to tap into my dreams‚ crystallize them make them real so that I could believe they could happen.
- I needed to learn new things how to do this‚ we call them tools. Sometimes I have heard it called skill-sets.
- Was a vision of my future through results.
So key things here to create longevity:
- Give our strength and belief for the new person as they grow and learn they will grow in their own belief and strength.
- Help them with their fears‚ encourage them to take small steps‚ be with them as they do it‚ give them praise even for the smallest accomplishments.
- Take the time to know what their dreams are so they know you care‚ how can you help them if you don’t know what they want in their life?
- Give them regular training that they can participate in‚ give them things to work on in their own time.
- Give them accountability‚ a time when they report their progress.
- See them where you believe they can be!